Tuition, Fees and Deadlines
You registered for classes. Now what? Read below to learn when and how to pay your tuition and fees to get your semester started on the right foot.
Priority deadline for all Financial Aid documentation is TBD
You will be able to see your tuition through CougarNet account. You must complete the registration process by paying fees or other means by the due date, or your classes will be dropped.
To complete your registration, fees can be paid in one of the following ways:
- You may stop by the Business Office or go by one of the off-campus sites in Athens or Madisonville.
- If paying by credit card, you may pay via the web through your CougarNet account, or by calling 423-478-6238 or 800-604-2722, ext. 290.
- You may mail your payment to Cleveland State Community College, Business Office, P.O. BOX 3570, Cleveland, TN, 37320-3570. Please include your student I.D. number. The Business Office must receive payment no later than due date, or your classes will be dropped.
If you are using any kind of discount form, it must be turned in to the Business Office before you make a payment via the web or before you call in your credit card number to the Business Office. If you are stopping by the office to pay, please bring the form with you.
Attention All Financial Aid Students
If your Authorized Aid Balance is adequate to cover your tuition and fees, no further action is necessary.
- If you are using any kind of discount form it must be turned in to the Business Office.
- If you have Financial Aid Scholarship and it does not show in your account, or the Authorized Aid Balance box, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- If your Scholarship has been credited to your account and you do not plan to attend Cleveland State, you must withdraw from your classes.
If you are a First Time Loan Borrower, your aid will be disbursed in two parts. If there is a credit balance after the tuition and fees are taken out, you will receive a refund.
STUDENTS NOT COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BY PAYING FEES OR OTHER MEANS BY DUE DATE WILL BE DROPPED FROM ALL CLASSES.