Tuition, Fees and Deadlines
You registered for classes. Now what? Read below to learn when and how to pay your tuition and fees to get your semester started on the right foot.
Summer priority deadline for all Financial Aid documentation: TBD
Deadline to pay fees
|Registered Between||Last Day to Pay|
|April 4 – May 25||May 25, 2016 by 4:30 p.m.|
|May 26 – June 8||June 8, 2016 by 4:30 p.m.|
|June 9 – July 7||July 7, 2015 by 4:30 p.m.|
You will be able to see your summer tuition through CougarNet. You must complete the registration process by paying fees or other means by the due date, or your classes will be dropped.
To complete your registration, fees can be paid in one of the following ways:
- You may stop by the Business Office or go by one of the off-campus centers in Athens or Madisonville.
- If paying by credit card, you may do so through your CougarNet account, or by calling 423-478-6238 or 1-800-604-2722, ext. 290.
- You may mail your payment to Cleveland State Community College, Business Office, P.O. BOX 3570, Cleveland, TN, 37320-3570. Please include your student I.D. number. The Business Office must receive payment no later than due date, or your classes will be dropped.
If you are using any kind of discount form, it must be turned in to the Business Office before you make a payment via the web or before you call in your credit card number to the Business Office. If you are stopping by the office to pay, please bring the form with you.
The Cleveland State Community College Business Office is happy to accept change that is properly counted and in the correct increment coin roll tube. Please be sure the student’s first and last names along with the student I.D. number are clearly written on each coin roll. All loose change over $5.00 must be rolled.
Attention All Financial Aid Students
If your Authorized Aid Balance is adequate to cover your tuition and fees, no further action is necessary.
- If you are using any kind of discount form it must be turned in to the Business Office.
- If you have Financial Aid Scholarship and it does not show in your account, or the Authorized Aid Balance box, contact the Financial Aid Office, or one of the other Scholarship Office.
- If your Scholarship has been credit to your account and you do not plan to attend Cleveland State for summer 2013 semester, you must withdraw from your classes.
STUDENTS NOT COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BY PAYING FEES OR OTHER MEANS BY DUE DATE WILL BE DROPPED FROM ALL CLASSES.